We are pleased to announce that we have reopened with a few changes to ensure that our staff and customers all remain as safe as possible. We have implemented the following changes:
- We have introduced hand sanitiser stations throughout Bakers
- There is an in depth clean every day (and of course we ensure that we ‘clean as we go’)
- In line with the issued guidelines we are only offering table service, this means that customers are unable to sit at the bar but are welcoming to sit at tables for drinks
- We have introduced a one way system inside to easily allow social distancing
- We have displayed house rules visible upon entering the building
- Extra staff as hosts to ensure everyone is looked after in a safe way
In order to help us maintain our safety changes we are asking that everyone pre-books with us, this can be drinkers, diners and dog walkers stopping by for a coffee, please call us on 02392582513 to book your table.
We will continue to keep you updated on social media, please look after yourselves and stay safe.
The Bakers Team.